Visit my Card Making PDF Gallery for 350+ more card ideas
Card Making Supplies used for the Simon Says Stamp Lifting hearts card:
Here are the products I used today. Compensated affiliate links used where available at no cost to you.
Clicking on a thumbnail link and shopping provides me with a small commission which supports my website and allows me to continue bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you for your support. Affiliate and product disclosure are found on my disclosure page. All products were personally purchased except for Spellbinders Large Die of the Month Kit which were provided/sponsored by the company. As always, I was not paid to do this post. I only use and recommend products I love. Click on the icons below each product picture to go to my favorite stores.
- Follow me on INSTAGRAM
- Join 38,000+ following me on PINTEREST
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- JOIN my STAMP OBSESSION Facebook Group
- Check out my FREE PDF Gallery for over 350+ Card Making Tutorials
- How to make a SLIMLINE CARD – Info PAGE
- Do you like to stitch on cards? Then join our NEW FACEBOOK GROUP
– LOTS of great Paper Crafting Sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here
If you do place an order using my affiliate links (and thank you if you do) – please email me with the $$ amount before tax and shipping, and which company it was placed through, along with your mailing address and I’ll send you a hand made card as my thank you. Sandimaciver@gmail.com
The reason I ask for that specific info is the system that tracks the sales only gives us a dollar amount and company name, we do not know who made the sale.