Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – A Beautiful Promenade Christmas
Hi stamping friends, we are closing in on the end of the “Beautiful Promenade” spotlight week and we are going out with a bang. I have TWO Christmas cards for you that I created with this set.
I like to start my Christmas cards early so I can take my time and add those little extra touches and it relieves that last minute stress haha…so here is the first one.
How I created the “A Beautiful Promenade Christmas Card”.
- Use the first generation stamping off technique to add the double diamond image randomly over the designer paper.
- Attach the designer paper to the mat and then to the card base.
- Die cut the medallion and attach it with multipurpose glue to the left side of the card front.
- Loop some Gold Metallic Thread and attach it over the medallion and then use a few gold mini sequins to glue down the thread in a few places.**
- Stamp and die cut the flowers and leaves and attach them with glue dots and dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from “Christmas Pines” into the strip of Whisper White and attach it with Dimensionals.
- Use the long skinny die to die cut the strip of Old Olive with a beautiful dot and diamond design to coordinate with the card and tuck it under the sentiment .
**Here is a closer look at the medallion so you can see the sequins holding down the gold thread.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.