Hi card making friends, my share today is a card created with the Stampin Up Timeless Love Stamp Set
and this time it’s for the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches
and I may have taken a few artistic liberties, haha….but it’s pretty close I think.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Ok, so, it’s a very easy card, but the little black square was a little tricky.
- I used the #3 and #4 from the center circle framelits to cut the two circles.
- Cut a piece of designer paper 2- 1/2 square, use the #4 from the center circle framelit to cut a circle in it, and then cut your square with the #3 from the center framelit. You will be able to center the circle. Doing it the other way around is kind of maddening, haha….tear your hair out mad!…
- Next, you want to cut the same circle in the card front before you glue the square to it.
- For the art piece, I used a small scrap of watercolor paper about 2″ square.
- Stamped the image in StazOn Black and then used my aqua painter and ink pad lids to color it: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
- When it’s dry, cut it out with the #3 from center circle framelit.
- When you are finished stamping your card front, attach it to the card base with lots of Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Then use Dimensionals to attach the art circle.
- My final embellishment was just a little Wink of Stella
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper – Everyday Chic – 2-1/2 square
- Art Piece – Watercolor paper 2″ square
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.