Hi stampers, my share today is a card created with the Stampin Up Timeless Love Stamp Set
and this time it’s for the sketch challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches
and I may have taken a few artistic liberties, haha….but it’s pretty close I think.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Ok, so, it’s a very easy card, but the little black square was a little tricky.
- I used the #3 and #4 from the center circle framelits to cut the two circles.
- Cut a piece of designer paper 2- 1/2 square, use the #4 from the center circle framelit to cut a circle in it, and then cut your square with the #3 from the center framelit. You will be able to center the circle. Doing it the other way around is kind of maddening, haha….tear your hair out mad!…
- Next, you want to cut the same circle in the card front before you glue the square to it.
- For the art piece, I used a small scrap of watercolor paper about 2″ square.
- Stamped the image in StazOn Black and then used my aqua painter and ink pad lids to color it: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight.
- When it’s dry, cut it out with the #3 from center circle framelit.
- When you are finished stamping your card front, attach it to the card base with lots of Dimensionals to pop it up.
- Then use Dimensionals to attach the art circle.
- My final embellishment was just a little Wink of Stella
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for the Stampin Up In the Meadow Card at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper – Everyday Chic – 2-1/2 square
- Art Piece – Watercolor paper 2″ square
Supplies used for a card created with the Timeless Love Stamp Set: