Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Ink and paper Artist – A Little Plaid Making Christmas Bright
Hi stamping friends and welcome to another Happy Stampers Blog Hop:
This week we have a colour challenge:
Love these colours together and they fit perfectly with a combination of the Under the Mistletoe Designer Paper and the Making Christmas Bright Bundle.
How I created the A Little Plaid Making Christmas Bright Card.
- The designer paper created a beautiful background for the simple sentiment stamped and die cut with the Stitched Shape Framelits. Cut it at 3-1/2 x 4-3/4, mat it to a Whisper White piece 3-3/4 x 5 and then attach to a Pear Pizzazz Card Base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/2
- Sentiment is a piece of Whisper White 3 x 3 attached with Dimensionals
- Next I used a scrap of Whisper White to stamp the light bulbs and then punched them out with the coordinating Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
- The bases are punched from a scrap of golf foil sheet.
- For my foliage, I used the Sprig Punch with Pear Pizzazz card stock
- Frosted Bouquet Framelits and Whisper White and Gold Foil card stock
- And finally, all wrapped up with a bow created from the 3/8″ Shimmer Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz
- Super Simple Card to Create in just a few minutes.
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mates have come up with for this week’s challenge. What did these colours inspire in them? You can click on the Next button, or on the names below to visit their blogs:
Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – you are here
Marilyn Pearen – Creating art with Marilyn
thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s project.