Hi stamping friends, I have a new catalogue SNEAK PEEK for you today – but first
3 days left to earn the Pretty Paisleys Textured Embossing Folder for FREE with your qualifying order through me – details here:
The Designer Paper sale also comes to a close at the end of October – order here
Coming NOVEMBER 1st – Stitched from the Heart – A Sneak Peek and purchase from the upcoming annual catalogue – and a STAMP SALE:
On November 1st you can purchase the Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog. Not only do the cut the classic shapes, they stitch the edges too.
There are 12 dies in this release and they coordinate with the Stampin’ Up Layering Circles, Squares and Ovals Dies: Here are the approximate sizes of the layering Dies:
Circles: 1-3/8, 1-7/8, 2-3/8 and 2-7/8
Ovals: 1-3/16 x 1-3/8, 1-5/16 x 2-1/4, 1-13/16 x 2-3/4, 2-5/16 x 3-1/4,
Squares: 1-3/16 x 1-3/8, 1-5/16 x 2-1/4, 1-3/16 x 2-3/4 and 2-5/16 x 3-1/4
Eagle eyed demonstrators who saw this picture in the announcement spied the rectangle shape in this photo:
So the Stampin’ Up! artist who created the bag shared the details with us:
How’d they do that? Place your framelit on the paper at one end, with three sides of the square on your cutting platform and the rest of the paper off the platform. Run it through the Big Shot.
Turn your paper and line up the die at the other end – ensuring the 4th side of the die is off the platform so it doesn’t cut across the middle. Line the die up with the already cut and stitched lines and run it through the Big Shot again.
So – What do these new dies fit around?
Well, November Gets even Better! – Stampin’ Up is offering 25% off selected stamp sets that coordinate with these new dies.
These new dies will be your “go to set” for all your sentiment needs – especially after you watch these two videos:
If you are reading this notice in an e-mail you may need to click on the title of this post to visit my blog to view.
Still need a couple more ideas to push you over the edge? Here you go and you know I will be creating more projects to share as soon as I receive mine:
Don’t you love this pretty envelope created with the “This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper #141628”
And this pretty holiday card created with the “Tin of Tags” stamp set, page 33 – NOTE- this is one of the stamp sets on sale…and I will be creating a tutorial for this card as soon as I get my Stitched From the Heart dies.
Thanks so much for visiting me today see you again soon for another Stampin’ Up! project share.In the meantime, if you need supplies just click the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
Along with my almost daily blog posts sharing project ideas with you; once every couple of weeks I’ll send you a Newsletter with all the latest updates – my customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
- Free Ordering Tutorials – ends Oct 31
- View the Holiday Catalogue Online
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $15+ additional free bonus
- Online Technique Host Club – Get a new technique each month (with kit), free stamps and catalogues.
- View the Annual Catalogue Online
- Get $30. of free product and FREE SHIPPING – if you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00 and FREE shipping – Plus discounts on all your future orders – click here for details
- Buy 3 get 1 FREE – Designer Paper Sale
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- Get your monthly Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,700 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards