Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – A Perfect Promenade
The Petal Promenade Suite has a little something for everyone. At first glance, you focus on the beautiful floral designs: with a closer look you can’t help but marvel at the modern aesthetic of the sharp angles of the Thinlits.
Use the graphic stamps to contrast with the classic elegance of the flowers. Add the metallic thread and jewels to complement your designs.
A Perfect Promenade Tips & Tricks:
- For the watercolour look, ink your stamp, spritz with a small amount of water and stamp onto watercolour paper. When the images are dry, die cut them with the coordinating Beautiful Layers Thinlits.
- For the background, start with a piece of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper and then use the *Second Generation Stamping technique to stamp the diamonds randomly over the piece
- *Second Generation Stamping Technique: Ink the stamp, stamp on scrap paper and then on your art piece for a lighter colour/touch
- For added interest, add a die cut medallion before attaching the floral pieces and embellish with a few adhesive backed sequins.
- Add a sentiment stamped on a scrap of Whisper white
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.