Hi Stamping friends and welcome back to my card making blot. I have a quick and easy “At Home with You Fall Card” to share with you today.
This little metal vase full of sunflowers surrounded by pretty fall pumpkins was the perfect image to complete my fall card today for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.
And I coupled it with the Painted Autumn Designer Paper, page 49 of the Holiday Catalogue, making my colouring choices super easy as Stampin’ Up! lists all the colours in the Designer paper right under the heading.
Funny, I have had this bundle for awhile, but it saw ink for the first time today. You can find it on page 54 of the Annual Stampin Up Catalogue. With 25 photopolymer stamps and a coordinating
12 piece Framelit Set this bundle covers a variety of seasons and events.
When the images are small and detailed as this one is, I find using my blender pen and ink pad lids is the perfect colouring combo.
I used Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Old Olive and Real Red.
The image is die cut with the second largest of the Stitched Shapes Ovals, and matted it in black with a Layering Ovals Die.
There was a black leaf cut with the Seasonal layers Die sitting on my design table, so I decided to pop that in behind as well just for a little added interest. I love how dramatic it makes the leaf look!
For the At Home with You Fall Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Designer Paper Pieces: 3/4 x 4-1/2 and 1-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Mat for Designer Paper – Basic Black 7/8 x 4-5/8 and 1-5/8 x 4-5/8
- Art Piece – Watercolor Paper 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Mat for art Piece – Basic Black 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Black Leaf – Basic Black 2-1/2 square
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 24,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 700 pins