Hi card making friends, my share today is the Avant Garden Thank you. The Avant Garden stamp set is part of the Sale-a-bration offering and can be earned for free with a $60. product order.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Create a single layer card by using the Thick Whisper White Card stock. It’s lush and smooth and accepts stamped images beautifully.
- Soft and Pretty – Combine colours like Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum
- Use the “stamping off” technique (or generation stamping as some call it), to add depth to your stamped image
- Stamping Off technique – ink your stamp, stamp the image, move over slightly and stamp again without reinking for a faded – “in the background” effect.
- Add a sentiment – I used the One Big Meaning Stamp set – with an amazing selection of fonts and styles, there is a Thank You for every card.
The Avant Garden Thank You card
Was created and popped into all my shares that were mailed out yesterday, Jan 20th (right on time – yeah – even though the order got held up by a few snow storms, haha).
I have been having some major stamping fun getting these all created.
Then cutting and repackaging all the product offered in the shares.
Did you miss out on the first round of shares? No problem. Starting Today, I’m taking sign ups for my second round.
Deadline to be included is January 31, 5 P.M. Mountain time.
Also this week I had one of my monthly Card Classes……
I call this picture the Clean before the Storm ha-ha. I get so busy creating cards all month long, these tables are usually piled high with all kinds of product….so it’s nice to clean it all off, put it away and prepare for fun stamping classes with my local friends.
We created the 6 cards from the “So In Love” class, although we did change the sentiment on most of them so we could use them for Birthday cards, haha…..and judging by the ohhs and awwws, they all loved the class.
At the end of class, we have a cuppa tea and a treat. This week it was English Pound Cake with Ginger and Orange Glaze….yummy….a lovely way to sit and visit, fill out orders, and check out all the new products and samples on display.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.