Hi stampers, and welcome back to my card making blog. today I’m sharing this fun Balloon Adventures Masculine Card.
Who doesn’t need masculine birthday cards? This one fit’s the bill and is also a 10 minutes to WOW.
Each Tuesday morning we get notification of upcoming events, card ideas, class ideas and other fun news. Today, this cute little card was one of four highlighted so I had to make it to share with you.
It’s created with a new Occasions Catalogue Bundle I just received, Balloon Adventures.
This bundle creates the most amazing pop up cards!…check them out on page 4 of the Occasions catalogue.
While the Bundle includes a great new Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies Set, the stamp set itself also coordinates with the Balloon Bouquet Punch which I used for my card this morning.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
Balloon Adventures Masculine Card:
- Gold Heat emboss the “confetti/ribbon” stamp on either side of the card front – for some “background noise”,
- Stamp the string and bow in Soft Suede onto the Card front
- Stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment in Archival Basic Black
- Stamp the Balloon in Soft Suede onto a small piece of Kraft card stock and use the Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch it out.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Whisper White card front to the card base.
- Wrap a piece of Gold 1/8″ ribbon around the left side, tying a bow to secure
- Add the Balloon popped up with a couple of Dimensionals to add some depth.
And here is the same card done in Emerald Envy and Crushed Curry.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3 x 5
- Balloon: Kraft card stock 2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.