Hi stampers, today I’m sharing this fun Balloon Adventures Masculine Card.
Who doesn’t need guy birthday cards? This one fit’s the bill and is also a 10 minutes or less card.
One of the many things I love about being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is our Weekly Updates e-mailed from Stampin’ Up!’s head office.
Each Tuesday morning we get notification of upcoming events, card ideas, class ideas and other fun news. Today, this cute little card was one of four highlighted so I had to make it to share with you.
It’s created with a new Occasions Catalogue Bundle I just received, Balloon Adventures.
This bundle creates the most amazing pop up cards!…check them out on page 4 of the Occasions catalogue.
While the Bundle includes a great new Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies Set, the stamp set itself also coordinates with the Balloon Bouquet Punch which I used for my card this morning.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
Balloon Adventures Masculine Card:
- Gold Heat emboss the “confetti/ribbon” stamp on either side of the card front – for some “background noise”,
- Stamp the string and bow in Soft Suede onto the Card front
- Stamp the Happy Birthday Sentiment in Archival Basic Black
- Stamp the Balloon in Soft Suede onto a small piece of Kraft card stock and use the Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch it out.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Whisper White card front to the card base.
- Wrap a piece of Gold 1/8″ ribbon around the left side, tying a bow to secure
- Add the Balloon popped up with a couple of Dimensionals to add some depth.
And here is the same card done in Emerald Envy and Crushed Curry.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3 x 5
- Balloon: Kraft card stock 2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Balloon Adventures Masculine Card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- January Host Code JD2EH3HV – details here
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Customer Appreciation Program here.