Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Balmy Blue Bike Ride
Hi stamping friends, today I have a Balmy Blue Bike Ride share for you. This lovely Balmy Blue is one of the NEW colours coming in the Annual Catalogue June 1st and I combined it with this adorable card I also cased from the catalogue using the Bike Ride Bundle.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Balmy Blue Bike Ride card:
Here is my colour inspiration for today’s card:
- Score and fold at 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of Balmy Blue card stock at 4-1/4
- Emboss a piece of 4 x 4-1/4 Vellum card stock with the Polka Dots Basics Embossing Folder and attach to the card front with glue dots – strategically placed where you will be covering it with something else. I put mine under my washi tape, the books and the banner.
- Stamp and die cut all the bike pieces using Balmy Blue and Memento Black Ink.
- Use glue dots to attach all the bike pieces together.
- Attach the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape along the bottom before attaching the bike
- Add the bookrack on the back with small drops of Multipurpose Glue before attaching the books with glue dots.
- Cut the banner piece 1-5/8 x 2-1/2, flag tail the bottom with the Banner Triple Punch before stamping the sentiment from Petal Palette in black.
- Wrap White Solid Baker’s Twine around the banner before attaching it to the card base with Glue Dots.
- Attach a bow with a drop of the Multipurpose Glue and then attach the little Lemon Lime Twist die cut Butterfly with a glue dot.
- The PDF File for todays card will be in this Sunday’s FREE PDF post.
Something I really like about the Bike Ride Bundle is how you can personalize your card with the stamps and dies:
Change out the books for the little puppy, or how about a basket filled with flowers or apples. You can also use the pieces individually without the bike for a completely different look.
The Bundle is currently on page 20 of the Annual Catalogue saving you 10%. It is moving through to the new catalogue however, it will be unbundled, so you will have to order them separately.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.