Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up
With only a couple of weeks left in Sale-a-bration I figured I better get some in on this little beauty – Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up.
I’ve had this stamp since before the annual sale started I think it just got buried in my stash, (mess), haha and I do wish I had played with it earlier because it’s fun.
There are so many elements in this set to create with.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up Card:
- I started with Crumb Cake Ink and the larger of the two flourishes, and stamped a half circle around the right side of the card (I know it’s hard to see in this picture).
- Then I repeated with the smaller flourish in Bermuda Bay
- The larger daisy is stamped in Berry Burst and the small one is Sweet Sugarplum.
- On the smaller piece of Whisper White I stamped the tail in Dapper Denim and this part of the stamp set is two step stamping, so I stamped the peacock body in Bermuda Bay.
- Look closely at the tail, I used the small daisy stamp to fill in those white circles. I cut out the bird, and after I had attached the main piece to a Bermuda Bay mat and then to the card base, I attached it with Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Crumb Cake, flag tailed one end and also attached it with Dimensionals.
- I embellished with small pearls between the feathers in the Crumb Cake stamping part of the tail.
My card was inspired by a card created by Stesha Bloodhart and you can see her card here:
Check out the selection of FREE items you can choose from during Sale-a-bration here
For the Beautiful Peacock Stampin UP Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper white 5 x 10, score and fold at 5
- Mat: Bermuda Bay 4-1/8 square
- Art Piece/Card Front: Whisper White 4″ square
- Bird: Whisper white 2-1/2 square
- Sentiment: Crumb Cake 1/2 x 3
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s card are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.
for the Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up Card: