Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up
With only a couple of weeks left in Sale-a-bration I figured I better get some in on this little beauty – Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up.
I’ve had this stamp since before the annual sale started I think it just got buried in my stash, (mess), haha and I do wish I had played with it earlier because it’s fun.
There are so many elements in this set to create with.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Beautiful Peacock Stampin Up Card:
- I started with Crumb Cake Ink and the larger of the two flourishes, and stamped a half circle around the right side of the card (I know it’s hard to see in this picture).
- Then I repeated with the smaller flourish in Bermuda Bay
- The larger daisy is stamped in Berry Burst and the small one is Sweet Sugarplum.
- On the smaller piece of Whisper White I stamped the tail in Dapper Denim and this part of the stamp set is two step stamping, so I stamped the peacock body in Bermuda Bay.
- Look closely at the tail, I used the small daisy stamp to fill in those white circles. I cut out the bird, and after I had attached the main piece to a Bermuda Bay mat and then to the card base, I attached it with Dimensionals.
- I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Crumb Cake, flag tailed one end and also attached it with Dimensionals.
- I embellished with small pearls between the feathers in the Crumb Cake stamping part of the tail.
My card was inspired by a card created by Stesha Bloodhart and you can see her card here:
For the Beautiful Peacock Stampin UP Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper white 5 x 10, score and fold at 5
- Mat: Bermuda Bay 4-1/8 square
- Art Piece/Card Front: Whisper White 4″ square
- Bird: Whisper white 2-1/2 square
- Sentiment: Crumb Cake 1/2 x 3
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s card are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.