Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Beautiful Promenade Thank You.
I grabbed a new bundle from the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue to create my share today, Beautiful Promenade Thank you cards.
I also used this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge for my layout.
These are my customer Thank You cards for orders placed in July and will go out in their thank you packets this week.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Beautiful Promenade Thank You Cards:
- Using the ***Second Generation Stamping Technique (for all stamped images), stamp the lined flower twice on the Whisper White card front (3-1/2 x 4-3/4)
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive
- Attach the 1 x 3-1/2 strip of Old Olive to the card front and emboss with the Tufted Embossing Folder for some added interest to the background.
- Attach the card front on an angle to the Old Olive Mat 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 and then to the Poppy Parade card base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- On a 3 x 3 piece of Whisper White, stamp the large flower, then fill it in with the lined flower (again, using the Second Generation Stamping Technique).
- Die cut the flower image with the coordinating die from the Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies
- Attach a couple of loops of the Gold Mini Sequin Trim using Glue Dots to hold in place before attaching the flower with Dimensionals to pop it up just a bit.
***Second Generation Stamping Technique: ink the stamp, stamp on scrap paper and then onto your art piece for a lighter/softer image.
The Beautiful Promenade Bundle #148389 is on page 107 of the annual catalogue and you can save 10% by ordering the set as a bundle.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.