Hi card making friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing a “Better Together Girlfriend Card. Ever have a song twig a memory of a fun adventure together and then just feel like sending a happy little card saying “hey – I was thinking about you today” – that’s this card.
AND, it was quick because I had some UFO’s hanging around haha. UFO = UnFinished Objects, in these pretty little embossed and water coloured flowers from the Better Together stamp set and combined with two FREE Sale-a-bration stamp sets – I whipped up this card in no time.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Better Together Girlfriend Card:
- I stamped the Reverse Words “cheers” onto the center of this piece of Whisper White and decided it was perfect with these pretty roses. (the sentiment is stamped off once for a lighter image).
- Did you know that this stamp has texture like canvas? It’s very cool to stamp all three things at once, the word, the watercolor shape and the texture!….WOW.
- I wanted some additional girly fluff on this card so I stamped a strip of lace from Delicate Details in Mint Macaron under the sentiment and at the bottom of the card base.
- Added a half of a Delicate White Doily and overlaid a piece of Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Linen Ribbon.
- After attaching the card front to the card I added a bow, the flowers and a sprinkling of small pearls.
I love how bright and cheery this card turned out, with a totally feminine feel to it.
Thanks so much for visiting me today.