Hi paper crafting friends, my share today is created with the Birthday Banners Stampin Up stamp set.
And this is my second Design Team post for today, LOL., we backed this one up two weeks so everyone could attend Onstage – Stampin’ Up’s awesome Demonstrator event held LIVE around the world.
Our theme for this hop was supposed to be Balloon Adventures but it hit the retired list so we altered slightly to “Birthday Cards”, so you will see an awesome selection on the hop today:
I designed mine with the Birthday Banners Stampin Up Set as it’s moving through to the new catalogue and I absolutely adore the little stitched balloon stamp that goes with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch. I have also created two completely different cards to show you two ways to use the punch.
This is my super retro version of the Birthday Banners Stampin Up Card – crazy wild eh!..
- I White Heat Embossed the balloon on scraps of Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo and then punched them out with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet punch.
- I borrowed the string stamp from Balloon Adventures (retiring), or you can just draw them in with your Basic Black Marker.
- The sentiment is also white heat embossed on a scrap of Basic Black.
My second card is created with Bella and Friends also moving through to the new annual catalogue yeah! because I have hardly played with this adorable set.
- I stamped the Images in StazOn Black (retired), and then used Soft Sky and Old Olive ink pads and my aqua painter to watercolor the background.
- The cupcake is done in Crumb Cake, Sweet Sugarplum and Daffodil Delight.
- Punching out balloons from scraps of designer paper is a super quick and easy way to create some added colour to your card, I used Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Paper (retiring)
- I finished them off with bows created from the White Baker’s Twine.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the “Stamp to Share” Designers have come up with for this month’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Paula Dobson’s blog:
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members – just click on their name to visit:
Thanks so much for visiting me today I appreciate it very much!