Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes
Hi stamping friends, for today’s share I combined two of my new favourites from the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue; Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes:
A Bright and happy card, because I’m a Bright and Happy Stamper with all the new colour Stampin’ Blends from Stampin Up, whoo hoo.
Even happier, I received my Stampin’ Blends storage unit from Stamp N Storage and loaded them all up. Isn’t it pretty, even room for my spares down the bottom and more colours should Stampin Up decide to add them.
Stamp n Storage will ship to Canada, and you can order them through my affiliate link here: I do get a small commission for recommending them, but I would never recommend anything I don’t use myself and I have their complete line of products in my Stamping Studio and LOVE them.
Note – they come natural – just buy white spray paint with primer in it and give them two good coats and you are done.
Step-by-Step instructions for the Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes card:
- I started by stamping the flower image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a 2 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock.
- I coloured the images with my blends. First the light and dark Highland Heather. I added Dark Pineapple Punch to the center, then light pumpkin pie just to the left. I pulled the Pineapple Punch out into the purple a bit just to highlight. The leaves are done in light and dark Granny Apple Green.
- Fussy cut the flowers and die tcut the leaves three times from a 2-1/2 x 3 piece of Granny Apple Green.
- Attach the 2-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Brights 6 x 6 DSP to a 2-3/8 x 5-1/2 piece of Granny Apple Green card stock.
- Use the second largest of the Stitched Shaped circle dies to cut the circle out before attaching it to the Thick Whisper White card base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2
- Stamp the sentiment from Dandelion Wishes into the center of the circle using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Use multipurpose glue to attach the leaf branches around the circle and down the left side of the card before using Dimensionals to attach the flowers.
- Embellish with the Glitter Enamel Dots.
I love how the natural curve in the Botanical Tags Thinlits wraps around the right side create the other side of my circle for me.
For the Botanical Bliss and Dandelion Wishes Card:
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.