I was having fun with some die cuts yesterday and decided to create a card with the Stampin Up Botanical Blooms for Freshly Made Sketches.
Something I did that was a little different on this card, was I didn’t die cut the palm leaves.
I used a previous die cut scrap and I stenciled them onto my card with Mossy Meadow Ink and a Sponge Dauber
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stencil the palms in the top left corner of the card front.
- Stamp the background pieces in Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
- Die cut flowers from scraps of Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay, sponge the edges, add the die cut centers and use your White Gel Pen to add dots on the ends of the stamens.
- Add a White Candy Dot to the center of each.
- Stamp the sentiment in Black (sentiment is from Birthday Blooms Stamp Set)
- Attach the card front to the card base with Dimensionals
- Add the Flowers with Dimensional
Card stock dimensions and products used are listed at the end of this post
Here is the sketch I was following from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.
- Sale – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end Jan 25
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: – January Hostess Code: CANADA – AKSPPMXX – and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Stampin’ Up! – Current Back order report
- Updated Jan 25 – 2016 – Expected Availability:
#141897 – Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush – TBD
#138309 – Glue Pen Fine Tip
#140503 – Happy Home – Clear
#140675 – Balloon Celebration – Poly
#140622 – Big Shot Framelits – Large Numbers
#140561 – Pool Party 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon
WEEKLY DEALS: – Order today and receive 25% Off these great products:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last” and only available at this discount until January 25th 2016
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up Botanical Blooms for Freshly Made Sketches card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
Card Base: Whisper White Thick 4-1/4 x 11, and card front 3-3/4 x 5
Flowers: Scraps of Watercolor wonder, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
Flower Centers – scraps of Basic Black.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Botanical Blooms card for Freshly Made Sketches:
Clearance Rack – Canada