I was having fun with some die cuts yesterday and decided to create a card with the Stampin Up Botanical Blooms for Freshly Made Sketches.
Something I did that was a little different on this card, was I didn’t die cut the palm leaves.
I used a previous die cut scrap and I stenciled them onto my card with Mossy Meadow Ink and a Sponge Dauber
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stencil the palms in the top left corner of the card front.
- Stamp the background pieces in Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
- Die cut flowers from scraps of Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay, sponge the edges, add the die cut centers and use your White Gel Pen to add dots on the ends of the stamens.
- Add a White Candy Dot to the center of each.
- Stamp the sentiment in Black (sentiment is from Birthday Blooms Stamp Set)
- Attach the card front to the card base with Dimensionals
- Add the Flowers with Dimensional
Card stock dimensions and products used are listed at the end of this post
Here is the sketch I was following from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick 4-1/4 x 11, and card front 3-3/4 x 5
- Flowers: Scraps of Watercolor wonder, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay
- Flower Centers – scraps of Basic Black.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.