Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver – Butterfly Basics for Stamping and Blogging
Hey Stampers, it’s Wednesday so that’s sketch challenge day around here. I used the Stampin Up Butterfly Basics for Stamping and Blogging – Stamp & Sketch Challenge #106 for this week. I’m so excited it moved to the new annual catalog going live on June 2nd, I really wasn’t done playing with it yet, LOL…
And as you can see, I played with some of my new toys!….Mint Macaron Ink and card stock…and check out the New designer paper at the bottom. Stampin Up has redesigned the art work for the Designer Series Paper Stacks, this is one of them and I’m over the moon for the “script” design….I MAY – already need to order more, haha, just saying!…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Butterfly Wings for Stamping and Blogging Card
- I stamped the 4 green ferns first, let them dry, then stamp 3 more times in VersaMark Ink and heat emboss in Cold.
- Add the strip of Designer Paper to the bottom and then attach to the card front.
- the Sentiment and butterfly are both White Heat embossed.
- The sentiment is punched with the 2 inch circle punch and the butterfly is die cut with the matching Framelits.
- I added a little linen thread over the DSP for some additional texture
Here is this weeks Sketch #106. Another Clean and Simple design. It’s time to go and see what the rest of the design team has done with this sketch – you can click on the links below to visit them, or check out the Stamping and Blogging Facebook page. We welcome a new member today, Erna Logtenberg from the Netherlands and you can read her bio over on the Stamping and Blogging SKETCH & STAMP Blog page. We hope you will visit us over there this week and give the sketch challenge a try. Heather has loaded a video over there to show you how to load your picture if you have not tried it before.
Amy Koenders – USA
Sandi MacIver – CANADA (my new blog)
Lee Conrey – USA
Claire Daly – Australia
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Marine Wiplier – France
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Kerstin Kreis – Germany
Patrice Halliday – Larsen – New Zealand
Stampin’ Up! Supplies used to create this card: click on the image for a larger view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
for the Butterfly Wings for Stamping and Blogging Card:
- Card Base: Mint Macaron 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Sentiment and Butterfly: Mint Macaron 3 x 6
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack – 1 x 5-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” buttons below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.