You will love the look of the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder on your holiday cards. Beautiful 3-d texture provides a cozy, traditional touch to your projects without all that pesky knitting, LOL.
Today’s share combines this lovely new 3-d Embossing Folder with a few other of my Catalogue Favorites:
The Christmas Pines stamp set and Pretty Pines thinlits – it’s the perfect mix. Save 10% when you purchase the stamp set and dies together as a bundle.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- attach the piece of Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Paper to the top of the card front.
- Emboss the Kraft piece with the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder and then attach it to the bottom of the card front.
- Using the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies, cut out 3 small and 3 medium boughs and use Multipurpose glue to attach them to the top left side of the card.
- Add the Wow factor with two Copper Foil pine cones.
- Cut the smaller bow and attach as the final embellishment.
- On a scrap of Thick Whisper White card stock, stamp the sentiment in Real Red, trim and attach with Dimensionals on the right side covering the join in the card stock.
Add just a touch more texture by tucking in a little Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Paper across the top – a great way to use up those small pieces you have been hording!
As this is our first 3-D Embossing Folder, check out this Stampin’ Up! video offering tips for getting the best results from your Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with your Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
- Cherry Cobber 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Fancy Frost Specialty DSP 1-1/2 x 4
- Kraft card stock 4 x 4 x 4
- Old Olive 3-1/2 x 5-1/2
- Copper Foil Sheet 2 x 2-1/2
- Cherry Cobbler 1-1/2 x 2
- scrap of Thick Whisper White about 1 x 2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.