Hi Stampers and welcome back to my card making blog. My share today is created with Carols of Christmas, the sneak peek Stamp Set from the New Holiday Catalogue coming in September.
and I created a couple of non traditional coloured Christmas cards using the tree dies, totally my favourite thing about this bundle: I kind of love that little deer stamp too, LOL.
This Carols of Christmas bundle is current available to Demonstrators as a pre-order for the month of July and available to Customers in August.
New Demonstrators who sign up in July, will receive the stamp set for free, then you can use part of your $165.00 in product to order the dies #144674
Sandi’s Tricks and Tips for the Carols of Christmas, Offset Embedded Die Cutting Technique cards:
- I created stencils out of the trees and used them to add Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay trees to my card.
- Next I covered the trees with the cut out pieces so I could sponge a little Bermuda Bay on the ground.
- I then placed the art piece back into the big shot, and cut the trees out again.
- To add some depth to the piece, I added Dimensionals to the back of the trees and offset the pieces when I embedded them back onto the art piece, so that the cuts show through on the left side.
I used my Aqua Painter and flicked some Bermuda Bay Ink for the background before adding a splattering of the silver sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment kit.
Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time – Happy Stamping
- be one of 25,000 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 1,900 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board