Hi card making friends, Happy Weekend to you, my share today is created with the Celebrate Today and the Stamping Kissing Technique.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- The kissing technique works with almost any solid image stamp as the base and then pick a design stamp you wish to kiss it with.
- I started with the solid image balloon from Celebrate Today, inked in Flirty Flamingo and then I “kissed” it with the flourish stamp from Falling Flowers before stamping it onto my art piece.
- You will see that the Flourish stamp picks up the ink and leaves a ink void, which when stamped, provides the design (In reverse – so alpha stamps are not great for this technique).
- I cleaned both stamps with the Stampin Scrub and Mist and then repeated the above steps with Peekaboo Peach ink.
- Check out the background of the art piece really closely: I inked up the flourish stamp, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then onto the background of the art piece for a little “background noise” before mounting it to a Flirty Flamingo mat.
- The card base is a piece of Thick Whisper White that I embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.