Hi Stampers, Happy Weekend to you, my share today is created with the Celebrate Today and the Stamping Kissing Technique for this week’s Saturday Technique Challenge over at Stamping and Blogging.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- The kissing technique works with almost any solid image stamp as the base and then pick a design stamp you wish to kiss it with.
- I started with the solid image balloon from Celebrate Today, inked in Flirty Flamingo and then I “kissed” it with the flourish stamp from Falling Flowers before stamping it onto my art piece.
- You will see that the Flourish stamp picks up the ink and leaves a ink void, which when stamped, provides the design (In reverse – so alpha stamps are not great for this technique).
- I cleaned both stamps with the Stampin Scrub and Mist and then repeated the above steps with Peekaboo Peach ink.
- Check out the background of the art piece really closely: I inked up the flourish stamp, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then onto the background of the art piece for a little “background noise” before mounting it to a Flirty Flamingo mat.
- The card base is a piece of Thick Whisper White that I embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
Sign in/Sign Up as a member to Stamping and Blogging to view today’s Technique Video and download the printable PDF file. then create your own version and upload it to the Stamping Gallery: we would LOVE to see what you create with this technique.
Heather is back from her Vacation and she did a card for today’s Stamping and Blogging Technique Challenge as well – click here to visit her blog:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Celebrate Today and the Kissing Technique card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below; I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
You can find the product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
add the August Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
Have you ordered your Exclusive, Limited Time only – Thoughtful Branches Bundle yet? Click here to order from my Online Store:
August 2 through 31st you can order this amazing Bundle – details here:
Then visit my Thoughtful Branches Pinterest Page for over 300 awesome Card ideas:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,4oo card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
and over at Stamping and Blogging this weekend: I’m putting the finishing touches on the August Online Stamping Class – Jar of Love
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order (with the host code), through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 44 Classes (and over 550 videos) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today.
Product List for the Stampin Up Celebrate Today and the Kissing Technique Card: