Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe
Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my card making blog. My share today is created with the Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe stamps from Stampin Up.
Did you know that the Coffee Cafe and the Merry Cafe stamp sets along with the Coffee Cups Framelits all coordinate? With this selection, you can pretty much cover any event at any time through the year.
I chose the holly and berry stamps for today’s card for a Christmas theme, but as you can see, Halloween, winter, Valentines, and everyday are also covered along with pretty much any coffee drink you can think of.
My layout for today’s card qualifies for this week’s Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe Card:
- Emboss the card front with the Winter Wonder Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the cup outline in black onto a piece of whisper white and then use the Real Red and Old Olive ink pads to stamp the holly and berries all over the cup.
- White heat emboss the sentiment onto a scrap of real red and die cut with the Layering Circle Framelits
- Cut the coffee cup lid and heart from a piece of Real Red cardstock.
- The Quilted Christmas Designer paper provided the strips of designer paper for a little background colour.
- Finally – embellish with a couple of the Brights Enamel Shapes and a small rhinestone.
For the Coffee Cafe and Merry Cafe Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, mat – Real Red 3-7/8 x 5-1/8.
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5
- Coffee Cup: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Lid and sentiment: Real Red – 3-1/2 x 4
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, and happy papercrafting.
- be one of 25,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins