Hi stamping friends and welcome to this months Stamp to Share Blog Hop and Color Theory Suite Snowflake Cards.
This month our design challenge covers the Color Theory Suite found on pages 146/147 of the Stampin Up Annual Catalogue.
The hardest part of these cards was trying to take photos of them, haha…with all the white and then the shiny bits, I think I took about 100 photos!…ANYWAY,,,here we are.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Color Theory Snowflake Cards:
- Heavy Metal is all the rage this year so run with it.
- Snowflakes cut from Thick Whisper White and Gold Foil Sheet.
- One background was splattered with Crumb Cake Ink, the portrait card was embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Add some soft texture with the 3/8″ Gold Metallic Ribbon
- Bling it up with the Metallic Sequin Assortment and a few Rhinestones.
- Use glue dots to lay the ribbon on the card before adding snowflakes over it.
- Keep the card base neutral, Crumb Cake for both.
- Try an embossing folder for the background adding texture instead of color
- When mailing, cut a piece of card stock the same size as the card and lay it over the front to protect the art pieces.
Colorful Seasons Bundle includes 24 Photopolymer Stamp Set and 17 dies in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits set. The versatility of this bundle will carry you through all 4 seasons. You also receive a 10% discount by ordering them together Item #145348
View more cards I have created with this bundle by clicking here:
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the “Stamp to Share” Designers have come up with for this month’s challenge.
Click the button below to Hop on over to Paula Dobson’s blog:
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of our Design Team members – just click on their name to visit:
- be one of 24,500 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,000 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017
- NEW – Tranquil Tulips Board
- New – Lemon Zest Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board