Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Country Home Watercoloured.
Today’s Country Home Watercoloured card share is a teaser for the September Online Stamping Class I just finished.
Just 2 more days until the Holiday Catalogue goes live and you can order this amazing Country Home Stamp Set
and all the amazing products in the Country lane Suite (pages 42 and 43 of the New Holiday Catalogue).
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Country Home Watercoloured Card:
- Emboss the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of Galvanized Metallic Paper with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Run the StazOn Black Ink pad over it to create the “Galvanized Black Ice” Technique before attaching it to the 4 x 5-1/4 Blackberry Bliss mat and then to the Bermuda Bay card base 4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/4
- Die cut the large oval from Stitched Labels Framelits from a piece of Bermuda Bay and then emboss it with the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder.
- Attach the 1 x 3-7/8 strip of Country lane Designer Paper across the card front before attaching the oval with glue dots.
- Cut a piece of the Braided Linen Trim, unravel the right side before attaching across the designer paper.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the can and floral images into a 2-1/2 x 4 piece of watercolour paper.
- Colour the image:
- leaves – Granny Apple Green
- Flower and berries – Blackberry Bliss
- Seed Pods – Cajun Craze
- Cotton – Bermuda Bay with Glimmer Paint – Frost White overlay
- Can – Basic Gray and Smoky Slate
- When the image is dry, cut it out and attach it to the center of the oval with mini dimensionals
- stamp and cut out the word “blessing” and attach with cut in half mini dimensionals.
Want more card ideas for this amazing Stamp Set?
September’s Online Stamping Class has 5 more card ideas for you. There are 5 full length videos to walk you through each step and 5 PDF files with step by step pictures and instructions for you to download/print off.
Purchase it in my Online Stamping Class Store
thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s card.