Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my card making blog. I hope you had a great weekend and now it’s time to start a new week with Crafting Forever for Freshly Made Sketches
Here is the Freshly Made Sketches #293 sketch for this week, and here is what I decided to create with it.
Two of my favourite items from the New Annual Catalogue, the Crafting Forever Stamp set and the Whole Lot of Love Designer Paper.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Crafting Forever for Freshly Made Sketches Card:
- I don’t have a circle die this big, so I traced around a bowl, attached the cut out piece to my designer paper before trimming it to fit.
- The stitched edge is created with the thin tip end of the Basic Black Stampin Write Marker
- I stamped the pens in Archival Basic Black and coloured one with Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Smoky Slate Markers before fussy cutting it out.
- The Pen is attached with thin pieces of Dimensionals just to add a little depth.
Clean and Simple and No Extra Postage Required – whoo hoo.
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 900 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Pool Party 4 x 5-1/4
- Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Circle Overlay: Pool Party, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 (trace a bowl, then cut to size).
- Pen: Whisper White 2 x 4