Hi stamping friends, my share today is Daisy Delight Cards using the new Delightful Daisy Suite on pages 126 and 127 of the Annual Catalogue:
This suite comes with a beautiful 16 piece stamp set, artistic Designer paper, Amazing Faceted Gems and a Daisy Punch which will not be available when the catalogue goes live June 1st.
Unfortunately Stampin’ Up! didn’t anticipate the popularity of this bundle, and their current supply of the Daisy Punches has sold out. To prevent this punch from being on a near-permanent back-order status for the first few months of the catalogue, they have made the difficult decision to turn off the ordering for this punch and bundle until the next shipment arrives the week of June 26. Ordering will then be turned back on for both the punch and the Daisy Delight Bundle (Punch and Stamp set). I’ll post here on my blog as soon as that happens.
Stampin’ Up! makes their own stamps, so the stamps will be available.
These Faceted Gems are available in Silver and Gold and they are simply amazing!…raised with little indents in them, they are the perfect flower center!….So much so, that they are both on back-order as well and the next shipment is anticipated June 5th, so not too long of a wait.
Stampin Up Daisy Delight Cards:
- Created with one of the Designer Series Paper Sheets from the Delightful Daisy DSP.
- I attached it to the Daffodil Delight mat and then cut out the square with my Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- I stamped the daisy in Night of Navy ink twice before punching them out. Next I sponged on some Daffodil Delight ink near the center and attached the two together with a glue dot. I used a Dimensional to attach it to the card to pop it up a little.
- The center is one of the Gold Faceted Gems.
- I stamped and cut out a couple of leaves in Old Olive ink and attached them with glue dots and embellished around the sentiment with a couple of the Glitter Enamel Dots.
- The sentiment is from the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set.
Stampin Up Daisy Delight Cards
- The card stock cuts are the same for both cards and I share them at the end of the post.
- The designer paper for this card is from Moroccan (retiring), also matted with Daffodil Delight.
- I stamped the flowers in Daffodil Delight before punching them out and laying them.
- The leaves are stamped in Old Olive and cut out.
- I added some 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon for some texture on this card and some Gold Metallic Thread behind the flower.
The Layout for both of these cards is from the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today,
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Daffodil Delight 4 x 5-/4
- Card Front: 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 (designer Paper)
- Flowers: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/2
- Leaves: Scrap of Whisper White