Hi stamping friends and welcome back to my card making blog, Today I’m sharing Delicate Details card and bag projects.
Sandi’s Tips – n – Tricks
- Use the lacy images to create your own custom paper by stamping in different colours: from the bottom Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy and Blushing Bride, repeat the colours to the top, changing out the lace images.
- When finished, use the Bold Butterflies Framelits to cut out your beautiful butterfly.
- For the card base, start with a piece of Very Vanilla 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. Score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Add a strip of the lovely Falling in Love Designer Series Paper 3 wide by 4-1/4 long to the front and then down the right side, stamp the lace again in Blushing Bride.
- next, add a strip of the gold 1/4″ Natural Trim Ribbon to the card face and create a bow with a second piece.
- The Butterfly is attached using Dimensionals – to add some depth.
- Create a sentiment from a scrap of Very Vanilla and adhere that with Glue Dots
- Attach the bow to the left side of the butterfly also using Glue Dots
- Add 3 gold sequins as your final embellishment
With Valentine’s Day coming soon this LOVE bag is a perfect way to wrap a special little gift.
- Grab your Gift Bag Punch Board to create the size you need from a piece of the Falling in Love Designer Paper.
- Create a banner with Vellum card stock and gold emboss one of the lace images down the left side.
- Use the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut a heart out of another scrap of the designer paper and attach to the banner with Dimensionals.
- Gold Emboss a sentiment onto a scrap of Night of Navy card stock and attach with Glue Dots.
- The finishing touch: a Gold Binder Clip to attach the banner to the top of the bag and embellish with a bit of Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
Delicate Details #143314 – Free with your $60. product order
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.