Delicate Details card and bag projects.
Did you order the Delicate Details stamp set as one of your FREE Sale-a-bration Items?
If so – I have a couple of project ideas for you – if Not – these projects may entice you to consider it for your next order!
Delicate Details card and bag projects – Card idea
Sandi’s Tips – n – Tricks
- Use the lacy images to create your own custom paper by stamping in different colours: from the bottom Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy and Blushing Bride, repeat the colours to the top, changing out the lace images.
- When finished, use the Bold Butterflies Framelits to cut out your beautiful butterfly.
- For the card base, start with a piece of Very Vanilla 5-1/2 x 8-1/2. Score and fold at 4-1/4.
- Add a strip of the lovely Falling in Love Designer Series Paper 3 wide by 4-1/4 long to the front and then down the right side, stamp the lace again in Blushing Bride.
- next, add a strip of the gold 1/4″ Natural Trim Ribbon to the card face and create a bow with a second piece.
- The Butterfly is attached using Dimensionals – to add some depth.
- Create a sentiment from a scrap of Very Vanilla and adhere that with Glue Dots
- Attach the bow to the left side of the butterfly also using Glue Dots
- Add 3 gold sequins as your final embellishment
With Valentine’s Day coming soon this LOVE bag is a perfect way to wrap a special little gift.
- Grab your Gift Bag Punch Board to create the size you need from a piece of the Falling in Love Designer Paper.
- Create a banner with Vellum card stock and gold emboss one of the lace images down the left side.
- Use the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut a heart out of another scrap of the designer paper and attach to the banner with Dimensionals.
- Gold Emboss a sentiment onto a scrap of Night of Navy card stock and attach with Glue Dots.
- The finishing touch: a Gold Binder Clip to attach the banner to the top of the bag and embellish with a bit of Night of Navy Baker’s Twine
Delicate Details #143314 – Free with your $60. product order
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Delicate Details – card and bag projects: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- February Host Code 3ET2JW3G – details here
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Loyalty Rewards here.