Hey card making friends, welcome back. Today I have a new Distress Oxide Ink Blends Fall Colors for you and a card I created using the Unity Stamps Aging Gorgeously Stamp Set.
I was messing around with some fall colors to create a new background and came up with this one.
Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade and Abandoned Coral make such a pretty combo and the colors blend so very well together. I see leaves, copper accents, all kinds of fun combos for this one, but first, my Unity Stamps Card.
Heat embossing was the very first technique I learned with stamping some 30 years ago and I still love it today. Add this new Distress Oxide Distress Oxide Ink Blends Fall Colors with the embossed resist technique and you end up with a pretty fall card.
How to create the Distress Oxide Ink Blends Fall Colors Card:
- Start by white heat embossing the Unity Stamp image numerous times around a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of Neenah Solar white card.
- Next, do the ink blending and heat set to dry before attaching to a top folding A2 white card base.
- Heat emboss the image again in the center of a second piece of card and die cut it with the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle dies.
- Ink blend this piece as well.
- Cut a white mat slightly larger to add behind the art piece and use foam squares to attach it to the card front
- Add a sentiment to the bottom of the art piece
- Finally, Embellish with a few Trinity Fortune Teller Beads
For a more subtle look or perhaps a sympathy card, I repeated the process using just one color, the new Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink. I used Neenah Desert Storm card for the base and the art piece and added a bit of twine for some earthy texture. My final embellishment is a splattering of Spring Green Sequins.
The Aging Gorgeously stamp set from Unity comes with this lovely floral image which I know I am going to have fun coloring very soon and an array of lovely sentiments for the inside and out of your cards You can view it here along with their other stamps.
Want more Distress Oxide Ink blending ideas?
Check out my Distress Oxides Color Combos and Cards Blog PAGE – they are all listed there and I add to this list as I create new ones.
Unity Stamp Co. also has a big sale on this weekend of all the 2020 Releases – check it out here
used for the Distress Oxide Ink Blends Fall Colors cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– Some great deals going on this weekend and I’ll add them as I find more – Check them out here