See How I combined Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines on one card:
Hi Stampers, my share for you today is Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines. It’s fun to combine a stamp set and Sale-a-bration Designer Paper into one card, even more fun – Hopping with Kylie’s Crazy Crafters Stampin’ Up! Team from Australia.
I was so honoured when Kylie asked if I would hop with them, and we are all casing one of my cards…so here we go.
I decided to case this card I did for the Joseph’s Coat Technique – you can see the blog post here:
Order the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle #144728 and receive the Inside the Lines Designer Paper for FREE:
Ordering the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits as a Bundle #144728 saves you 10% on the total order and it also qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-bration Item. I chose the new Inside the Lines Designer Paper and then combined them to create this card.
Tips & Tricks to creating the Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines card:
- This Inside the Lines Designer Paper is SO ME, I also ordered the NEW Stampin’ Up! Watercolour Pencils so I could colour all of this amazing paper.
- For this card I used Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
- You just colour part of the image and then use your Aqua Painter to pull the colour around (I know, I need to do a video – it’s on the “To Do” list ha-ha).
- When I was all done and had the piece mounted, I added some clear Wink of Stella to the flower petals.
- I used one of the sentiments from the Dragonfly wishes on the strip of Old Olive across the art piece, and then used the medium sized thinlit to cut my dragonfly.
The cutting instructions and product list are at the end of this post for you.
Now it’s time to Hop all over Australia with Kylie and the Crazy Crafters – Enjoy! And thanks again to Kylie and her team for inviting me along.
If you are reading this in an e-mail, click here to visit my blog for the list of participants for today’s hop
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you live in Canada and would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- Learn how to place an online order here:
- January Host Code JD2EH3HV
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Rewards Program here.
More ways to SAVE:
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $15+ additional free bonus
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- Get $30. of free product, FREE SHIPPING and TWO FREE STAMP SETS if you have more than $135.00 on your wish list, get $165.00 of product for $135.00 and FREE shipping – Plus discounts on all your future orders – click here for details
- Join now – just in time to fill your starter kit with NEW Spring Occasions Catalogue products.
PROMOTIONS, CLUBS, CLASSES AND ORDERING SPECIALS
- Free Ordering Tutorials – ends Jan 31st
- View the Annual Catalogue Online
- View the Occasions Catalogue here
- View the Sale-a-bration Brochure here
- Come and Stamp with Me – In studio classes
- Realize the benefits of my Customer Rewards Program – click here
- Treat yourself to a Paper Pumpkin Kit here
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
- Card Base: Pacific Point 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1.4
- Art Piece: Inside the Lines Designer Paper 3-7/8 square
- Mat for Art Piece: Basic Black, 3-15/16 x 4
- Sentiment Strip: Old Olive 3/4″ x 3-7/8
Thanks again for visiting, hope you enjoyed the Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines card share today. I love hearing from you, how about leaving me a comment on what stamp set you would like me to create with next