See How I combined Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines on one card:
Hi Stampers, my share for you today is Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines. It’s fun to combine a stamp set and Sale-a-bration Designer Paper into one card, even more fun – Hopping with Kylie’s Crazy Crafters Stampin’ Up! Team from Australia.
I was so honoured when Kylie asked if I would hop with them, and we are all casing one of my cards…so here we go.
I decided to case this card I did for the Joseph’s Coat Technique – you can see the blog post here:
Order the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle #144728 and receive the Inside the Lines Designer Paper for FREE:
Ordering the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits as a Bundle #144728 saves you 10% on the total order and it also qualifies you for a FREE Sale-a-bration Item. I chose the new Inside the Lines Designer Paper and then combined them to create this card.
Tips & Tricks to creating the Dragonfly Dreams and Inside the Lines card:
- This Inside the Lines Designer Paper is SO ME, I also ordered the NEW Stampin’ Up! Watercolour Pencils so I could colour all of this amazing paper.
- For this card I used Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
- You just colour part of the image and then use your Aqua Painter to pull the colour around (I know, I need to do a video – it’s on the “To Do” list ha-ha).
- When I was all done and had the piece mounted, I added some clear Wink of Stella to the flower petals.
- I used one of the sentiments from the Dragonfly wishes on the strip of Old Olive across the art piece, and then used the medium sized thinlit to cut my dragonfly.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.