Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Today I am featured on Splitcoast Stampers, and I created this awesome Bridge Fold card to celebrate the occasion.
Whoo Hoo – now how exciting is that?
so here is the video and you can download the Tutorial from the Splitcoast Stampers site here:
It’s for my Bridge Cards – the one I did at Christmas here:
If you are not a member of Splitcoast Stampers, I would highly recommend it. Their site has an amazing collection of tutorials, videos, stamping challenges and comradery It’s just a fun place for stampers to hang out. I’ve been a member for over 10 years, come on over and join the fun.
While building the video and tutorial I had to make the pieces a few times and I had left overs, so here is another similar card.
How to create the Magical Day Card:
- Cut the Smoky Slate card base 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- cut a Bermuda Bay Mat at 4 x 5-1/4
- The card front is a piece of Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, I sponged it with Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay. If you overlap the Bermuda Bay onto the Berry Burst, you get a beautiful purple.
- Attach the sponged piece to the mat and then to the card base.
- Stamp and die cut the sentiment from 3 x 3 pieces of Pool Party and Whisper White
- Die cut a cloud from a 2 x 2 piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Stamp, colour and die cut the unicorn from a piece of Whisper White. I used my Stampin blends to colour (Stampin Up Alcohol Markers), in lt Pool Party, lt Old Olive, lt Rich Razzleberry, and light Bermuda Bay.
- I went around the edge of the unicorn in Lt Smoky Slate and used the color lifter to blend it in as a shadow.
- The pieces were added with Dimensionals so they popped.
- I then embellished with a few Tutti Frutti Adhesive Back Sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. Wishing you Happy Stamping.