Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Today I am featured on Splitcoast Stampers, and I created this awesome Bridge Fold card to celebrate the occasion.
Whoo Hoo – now how exciting is that?
so here is the video and you can download the Tutorial from the Splitcoast Stampers site here:
It’s for my Bridge Cards – the one I did at Christmas here:
If you are not a member of Splitcoast Stampers, I would highly recommend it. Their site has an amazing collection of tutorials, videos, stamping challenges and comradery It’s just a fun place for stampers to hang out. I’ve been a member for over 10 years, come on over and join the fun.
While building the video and tutorial I had to make the pieces a few times and I had left overs, so here is another similar card.
How to create the Magical Day Card:
- Cut the Smoky Slate card base 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- cut a Bermuda Bay Mat at 4 x 5-1/4
- The card front is a piece of Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, I sponged it with Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay. If you overlap the Bermuda Bay onto the Berry Burst, you get a beautiful purple.
- Attach the sponged piece to the mat and then to the card base.
- Stamp and die cut the sentiment from 3 x 3 pieces of Pool Party and Whisper White
- Die cut a cloud from a 2 x 2 piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- Stamp, colour and die cut the unicorn from a piece of Whisper White. I used my Stampin blends to colour (Stampin Up Alcohol Markers), in lt Pool Party, lt Old Olive, lt Rich Razzleberry, and light Bermuda Bay.
- I went around the edge of the unicorn in Lt Smoky Slate and used the color lifter to blend it in as a shadow.
- The pieces were added with Dimensionals so they popped.
- I then embellished with a few Tutti Frutti Adhesive Back Sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s cards are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.
to create the Magical Day Card: