Hi stamping friends, my card making share today is created with the Floral Statements in Berry Burst. If you love to colour as much as I do – this fabulous sentiment stamp set is perfect. I combined it with the Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils for some Fabulous Results and I share the instructions below for you.
Instructions for the Floral Statements Berry Burst Card:
- First, I started by stamping the image in Archival Basic Black onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock 3-3/4 x 5
- Then it was time to start colouring those beautiful roses. I coloured in the Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo pencils, and then blended and pulled the color out with my Blender Pen.
- Next, The leaves are done with Old Olive, a little Daffodil Delight and some Early Espresso in the shadows.
- When I was completely finished colouring, I went back over the flowers and added the white highlights, but this time, I didn’t blend them in.
- Once I tore the top off the piece, I slid a little piece of the Merry Music Designer paper (NEW in the upcoming Holiday Catalogue) under it, and then sponged in some Crumb Cake just to downplay the white a little. it’s 2 x 3-3/4 in size.
- Layered behind is Basic Black 3-7/8 x 5-1/8, Gold Foil Sheet 4 x 5-1/4 and a card base of Berry Burst 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2.
- The ribbon is the lovely NEW Berry Burst 5/8″ Crinkle Seam Binding – it makes the most beautiful bows ever!
- Finally, I embellished was a sprinkling of the Metallics Sequin Assortment.
I love how that last little bit of white pencil sitting on top of the other colours just lights up the flower – don’t you?
Thanks for stopping in and happy card making
thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping