Hi stampers, my share today is using the Stampin Up Flourishing Phrases in 10 or Less.
We are all busy and sometimes you want to make a special card for someone, but you don’t have much time – this Stamp Set/Thinlit Bundle comes to the rescue.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Grab your scrap bin for this card; you just need a few scraps of Crumb Cake and Sweet Sugarplum card stock. I picked 3 of the dies and ran them all through my Big Shot at the same time…..
- I then used the Die Brush to get all the little pieces out – BEST new tool award (page 190 of the big catalogue).
- Use the Multipurpose Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the die cuts to the bottom left corner of the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment of choice in Crumb Cake.
- Attach the card front to the card base and you are done! Probably in way less than 10 minutes!.
NOTE – the stamp set has an array of sentiments I am sure there is one for every occasion.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Flourishing Phrases in 10 or less card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
They are here: The Holiday Catalogs arrived on Friday but we have had company all week, so after another trip to the airport (I think I can do that in my sleep now, haha), I will start addressing envelopes and hope to have them postal by tomorrow….
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
add the August Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
August 2 through 31st you can order this amazing Bundle – details here:
Then visit my Thoughtful Branches Pinterest Page for over 300 awesome Card ideas:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,ooo card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
The August Jar of Love Online Stamping Class has been loaded
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 45 Classes (and over 500 videos) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Leaves: Crumb Cake 3 x 3
Flower: Sweet Sugarplum 2 x 2
Product List for the Stampin Up Flourishing Phrases in 10 or less card: