Hi card making friends, my share today is using the Stampin Up Flourishing Phrases in 10 or Less.
We are all busy and sometimes you want to make a special card for someone, but you don’t have much time – this Stamp Set/Thinlit Bundle comes to the rescue.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Grab your scrap bin for this card; you just need a few scraps of Crumb Cake and Sweet Sugarplum card stock. I picked 3 of the dies and ran them all through my Big Shot at the same time…..
- I then used the Die Brush to get all the little pieces out – BEST new tool award (page 190 of the big catalogue).
- Use the Multipurpose Glue or Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach the die cuts to the bottom left corner of the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment of choice in Crumb Cake.
- Attach the card front to the card base and you are done! Probably in way less than 10 minutes!.
NOTE – the stamp set has an array of sentiments I am sure there is one for every occasion.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Flourishing Phrases in 10 or less card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
They are here: The Holiday Catalogs arrived on Friday but we have had company all week, so after another trip to the airport (I think I can do that in my sleep now, haha), I will start addressing envelopes and hope to have them postal by tomorrow….
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
Leaves: Crumb Cake 3 x 3
Flower: Sweet Sugarplum 2 x 2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.