Hi stamping friends thanks so much for stopping in to my Paper Crafting blog. Today’s share is a Four Panel Christmas card with the Star of Light stamp set used for the sentiment.
Tips & Tricks for the Four Panel Christmas Card:
- I first made this card about 5 years ago and shared it on my old blog, so it’s time to have another go at it with up to date Stampin Up Supplies.
- Each panel is cut at 7/8 x 4-3/4. I used the Banner Triple Punch to flag tail the ends before placing all four pieces inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and running it through my Big Shot.
- I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right corner of the card front with the Lemon Lime Twist before adding the four panels to the front.
- TIP – I find adding the outside two panels first, makes it easier to space to the two inside panels.
- Next I wrapped the ribbon around the cross bar piece before using Glue dots to attach it to the card front.
- More Glue dots were used to attach the card front to the Thick Whisper White Card base.
- I die cut the snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, 3 small ones and two mediums and attached those to the card front with Multipurpose glue.
- A rhinestone in the center of each snowflake is the perfect amount of Bling for this pretty card.
- And I topped it off with one of the In Colour Bitty Bows – LOVE that they coordinate with our ribbon.
- a modern take on an old favourite!
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11
- Card Front: Whisper White 4 x 5-1/4
- Four Panels: Whisper White 7/8 x 4-3/4 (4 needed)
- Cross Bar: Whisper White 3-4/x 4
- Snowflakes: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 24,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 700 pins