Hi Stampers, my share today is the Stampin Up Garden In Bloom and the Floating Reinker Technique.
Yes, that’s the technique this month for out Totally Techniques group yeah – I LOVE this technique.
I have done this technique many times with the Fifth Avenue Floral Set from Stampin UP a few years back (you can see the video here) and it was time to replay it with a new set, so I chose Garden in Bloom, the flowers are perfect for this technique don’t you think? Actually any large outline image will work, so just grab one!.
and with the glorious color blends you can get with the floating ink, it kind of looks like the tie dyed look – which is totally on trend right now!…just check out Michaels…..I’m trying to decide if I’m too old to wear a tie dyed shirt – I think NOT!…haha…
I may have forgotten to mention that “shades are required” to read this blog post today, haha……and just so you can play along and get as inky as I did, here is a video for you,
If you are reading this post in an e-mail, click on the title at the top to visit my blog to view the video
There are more pictures of the cards at the end of the post for you too as well as the simple card recipes and product list, so enjoy!….and don’t forget to pin your creations to pinterest, I would love to pin them on my board!.
Now it’s time to go and see what the rest of the Design Team have come up with for this month’s Technique Challenge:
Click the button below to Hop on over to Patrice’s blog
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of everyone involved in the hop today
Sandi MacIver – Canada – You are here
Patrice Halliday-Larsen – New Zealand
Amy Koenders – USA
Lee Conrey – USA
Shelagh Freemantle – Canada
Marine Wiplier – France
Erna Logtenberg – Netherlands
Heather Wright-Porto – USA
Shannean Moncrieff – Australia
Nadine Weiner – Germany
Alison Solven – Canada
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Garden in Bloom and the Floating Reinker Technique card, simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our Stamping and Blogging newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
Place your CANADIAN Stampin Up orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
Card with Black Background:
- Card Base: Melon Mambo 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4, Daffodil Delight 4 x 5-1/4, Pretty Petals Designer paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8.
- Art Piece: Watercolor Paper 3-1/8 x 4-3/8, Basic Black Mat – 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
Other three cards:
- Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored @ 4-1/4 in Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight.
- Art Piece – 90 pound cold pressed watercolor paper, 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 – Basic Black Mat 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
Supplies for the Stampin Up Garden in Bloom and the Floating Reinker Technique card: