Hi card making friends, today I’m sharing the Gatefold Shutter Card tutorial.
The Gatefold Shutter card is fabulously fun to create, so I had a little fun with it, and I created a video as well (see below)
I also made 3 different cards using three different sets of Stampin Up Products. The video is based on the Balloon Celebration one but I show you the other two at the end of the video also.
If you are reading this in an e-mail, click the title at the top of this post to go to my blog to view the video – or subscribe to my Youtube Channel and receive a notification whenever I upload a new video:
Cutting Instructions for the Pieces:
- Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – score @ 2-1/8 and 6-3/8
- Designer paper for card front: 1-3/4 x 5-1/8 (2 pieces)
- If you want to mat it as I did with the Bear Hug Card,
- Mat = 1-7/8 x 5-1/4
- DSP = 1-3/4 x 5-1/8
- Inside Center piece – base color 3 x 5-1/2
- Designer Paper (DSP) 2-3/4 x 5-1/4
- the circle is cut with the #5 from the center circle framelit it measures 2-3/8 across
- Shutter Pieces: – 3-1/2 x 4, (two pieces) – score on the left side at 1/2 inch
- Front Circles for Belly Band
- Basic Black 4 x 4 – cut with the 7th from center circle framelit
- DSP 3-1/2 square – cut with the 6th from center circle framelit
- Belly Band: 1 x 11,
- White for the Balloons – 2-1/2 x 5
- scrap of Basic Black for the sentiment and Whisper White for the inside sentiment.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.