Hi Stampers, today I have a Gift Card Holder Video for you created with the Stampin Up Merry Mice stamp set.
With the holidays quickly approaching gift cards are the ideal solution and tucking them into a pretty Holiday Card is the perfect packaging.
This adorable little fellow is all ready to spread some cheer….adding a little Cable Knit texture along with the “knitted” Warmth & Cheer Designer paper combines for a “cozy” feel to this holiday card.
Flip it open to a warm wish and a little pocket for the gift card.
A special thank you to Karen Barber for the inspiration for this card – I saw her card on Pinterest here: Thanks Karen – Love your work
Here is a video taking you through my design steps. If you are reading this in an e-mail, click here to view the video on my blog:
My NEW December Online Stamping Class has 4 Newly Designed Gift Card Holder Cards too.
December’s Class – Holiday Fun – 4 Newly Designed Gift Card Holders
Designed with 100% Stampin Up Products
- 4 – New Videos taking you step by step through creating each card.
- 4 – Full Photo PDF Files to print off and save
- Each card is a new and unique design.
- Card #1 – The Reindeer Slider
- Card #2 – Smooching under the Mistletoe
- Card #3 – A Little Merry Mouse
- card #4 – Pine Boughs and Snowflakes
Here is how you can obtain these Classes:
- Place a $50.00 or higher order though me (with the host code) in a month to receive the free class – details here
- Become a member of Stamping and Blogging and have access to all of our Classes (to date there are 50 full stamping classes).
- Join my team and receive FREE Access to Stamping and Blogging & all the classes, including how to set up your blog.
- Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Pool Party 1-3/4 x 4 (2 pieces)
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper 1-1/2 x 4 (green sweater design)
- 1/2 x 4 (crumb cake with stars)
- Watercolor paper 3-1/2″ square
- mat – Old Olive 3-1/2″ square
- Pool Party 2-1/2 x 4
- Warmth & Cheer Designer Paper 1/2 x 4
Scrap of Whisper White 1 x 4 – stamp and trim with scissors.
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up Merry Mice Gift Card Holder – click on items to add to your shopping bag.
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of my Corgi Rewards Program here.
Love to receive Free Products? – If you live in Canada, sign up for my monthly newsletter here to receive my latest host code and bonus gift offer with purchase.
- over 2,800 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,700 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- NEW – Occasions Catalogue Pin Board
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards