Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Happiness Surrounds Stampin Up
Hi stamping friends, today’s share is created with the Happiness Surrounds Stampin Up Stamp Set that is part of the November Snowflake Showcase Special.
It’s Thursday, so I have also combined our Colour Challenge for this week:
I also needed some team award cards, so one of the sentiments in this set was perfect.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Happiness Surrounds Stampin Up Cards:
- Layering stamp images with die cuts is a great way to add depth to your art piece.
- I started by stamping the large round embellishment in First Generation Pear Pizzazz (stamped off once).
- Then I ran the art piece through the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing folder for a slight texture in the background.
- Attached it to the mat in Rich Razzleberry and then to the Pear Pizzazz card base.
- I used the Snowfall Thinlits Dies (they coordinate with both stamp sets in the special – and die cut my overlay pieces:
- From Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry and Mossy Meadow card stock.
- I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Pear Pizzazz, trimmed it and attached it to the bottom of the card
- Over that, I added a small piece of the Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon
- I used the Multipurpose Glue to attach the leaves and branches
- I used a glue dot to attach the large flower over the smaller solid flower cut out. This adds depth to the flower, but also hides the Dimensional I used to attach it with.
- Embellish with a sprinkling of black sequins from the Metallics Assortment.
- Add a medium sized clear Rhinestone to the center of the flower
Click the button below to download a Free PDF for today’s card, and visit my FREE PDF Gallery for more card ideas.
If you enjoy my tutorials or use them in your Stampin Up business, please consider a $1.00 Donation here to help cover my blogging expenses. – Thank you.
Now it’s time to hop over and see what my team mate Eva has come up with for this week’s sketch. She is super creative, so I know you will love her project.
Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – you are here
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.