Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Happy Birthday Canada
A BIG Happy Birthday Canada, she is turning 150 today and looking good!
We will partake of the celebrations later this afternoon and I have a little card I created for today to share with you.
I have been crazy busy getting the July Online Stamping Class finished and it’s created with the Coffee Cafe Bundle, so of course I had little pieces all over the place…there was an extra white cup cut out, so I got out my Colorful Seasons Bundle . This set has the most amazing maple leaves in it.
It was a little too red and white when I was done, so I did the Baby Wipe Swirl technique on the background. You wrap a baby wipe around your finger, tap it a few times in your ink pad, and then swirl it across your paper, it provides a unique inked image each time.
There are three leaf stamps in the set, I used the small one to stamp my cup, and the outline one to stamp up the right side of the card.
Happy Canada Day everyone, hope the sun is shining where you are!
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Real Read 4 x 5-1/2
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Cup: Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3 – lid Real Red 1 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping, and Happy Stamping
- be one of 25,000 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 1,700 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board