Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my card making blog. My share today is created with the Happy Birthday Gorgeous -Stampin Up Stamp Set, from page 77 of the New Annual Catalogue.
It’s time for our monthly DREAM THEME blog hop and Birthdays are our theme for this month.
Check out pages 76 and 77 in the new Annual Catalogue for some great card and parcel ideas created with the Foil Frenzy Suite which includes this “Happy Birthday Gorgeous” set. The set includes an array of small images and a wonderful selection of sentiments for any age.
I chose to focus on a few of the smaller images for my card today, stamping them in black ink and then using my blender pen and ink pad lids of Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist to accent the images. I decided not to colour them in fully for a kind of “retro vibe”.
One of our most popular new dies this year is the Happy Birthday Thinlit. Perfect as a whole, or cut it apart and use the words separately.
Now it’s time to check out what the rest of the design team created, I know you are absolutely going to love the projects these talented ladies have created for you. Click the Next Button to visit Jennifer Pauli in Germany and if you get lost along the way, here is a complete list of everyone participating.
- Card base: Smoky Slate 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Basic Black 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5
Thanks so much for stopping in today and happy card making.
- be one of 24,900 following me on PINTEREST
- NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 900 pins
- NEW – Eastern Palace Suite Pin Board
- Daisy Delight Board – over 300 pins
- NEW – Colorful Seasons Pin Board