Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Hearts Come Home fast and easy cards
Hi stamping friends, welcome back to my card making blog. I’m back with Hearts Come Home fast and easy cards. Like many of you, I’m scrabbling to get my Christmas cards created, written in and mailed out before the deadline. I created some super-fast and easy cards that I thought I would share and maybe help you out.
I’m also working on using up all my Designer Paper so these cards are created with the Merry Little Christmas DSP, and one die cut – simple right! YEAH!
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Hearts Come Home fast and easy – Church Card.
- Card bases are all Thick Whisper White 4-1/4″ x 11″ – I love the weight of this card stock.
- Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper piece is 3-3/4″ wide x 5″ long – so you get 6 from one sheet of DSP
- Die cut piece is Whisper White 3-3-4″ – wide by 4″ tall – you need the 4″ for the height of the church, so make sure you cut it the right way.
- Then I went dumpster diving in my scrap bin for little pieces of Gold Foil Sheet and used the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch to create a little moon that I slipped in behind the church. It just needed that pop of gold don’t you think.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for Hearts Come Home fast and easy cards – Santa is coming
- Card base is again Thick Whisper White, 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
- Designer paper is 3-1/2″ long x 4″ wide
- Die cut is Whisper white 3-1/4″ long x 4″ wide
- This time I gold heat embossed Santa flying through the sky and after I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black, I use the larger of the two star stamps to add a few gold stars.
- Again, this card just needed that little pop of bling to make it work.
The supply list is below for you.
That’s it for me today – it’s a super busy couple of weeks around here:
I repackaged a selection of products from the Holiday Catalogue and sent out little Host Code gifts to my customers who ordered in October – I love surprising them with unexpected gifts!…I know they have received them, so I’m not busting any surprises with this pic, haha….
I have been busy working on Videos for the December Online Stamping Class – Pretty Little Parcels:
Full of clever little ideas for gift giving. The class will be finished in a few days – I’m a little behind this month but happy to report I can make it through a whole video without having to stop gasping for air. Yes, my poor little lung is healing quite nicely – thanks to all who have been asking.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, I would love to hear from you – you can leave comments here:
- be one of 25,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest growing New board – Christmas Card ideas – Stampin Up – has 1,000+ pins to date
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,564 pins