Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Hedgehugs Valentines
Hi stamping friends, I’m sharing some Hedgehugs Valentines with you today. Who doesn’t love Happy Little Hedgehogs, they are so adorable.
Turn them into a Valentine’s card and you have total Sweetness overload.
Today’s card is created for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week:
And it also qualifies for Tic, Tac Toe Challenge, I used the bottom line, my little Enamel hearts sparkle and my card theme is all about Love
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Hedgehugs Valentines Card:
- I stamped the hedgehogs onto Whisper White card stock using Early Espresso Ink. Once dry, I added highlights with my Crumb Cake Stampin Blends Markers.
- The stump is stamped in Soft Suede and then all 3 pieces were fussy cut out.
- The strip of black and white designer paper across the bottom is from Petal Passion and I used it to frame out my artwork a bit.
- The card is an unusual size, 4 x 9-1/2, and fits into a legal sized envelope. I wanted that size to spread out the little scene I was creating with all my elements.
- Don’t you love the pop of colour from the hearts and leaves,? They are die cut with the Sweet Cake Framelits set in Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist – adds the perfect amount of “happy” to the card.
- My sentiment is white heat embossed onto a scrap of Basic Black and trimmed to a banner, surrounded by little Enamel Shapes hearts.
- Look closely, I also used a wooden heart from the Hearts & Stars elements on the front of the little stump.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.