Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Hedgehugs Valentines
Hi stamping friends, I’m sharing some Hedgehugs Valentines with you today. Who doesn’t love Happy Little Hedgehogs, they are so adorable.
Turn them into a Valentine’s card and you have total Sweetness overload.
Today’s card is created for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge for this week:
And it also qualifies for Tic, Tac Toe Challenge, I used the bottom line, my little Enamel hearts sparkle and my card theme is all about Love
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Hedgehugs Valentines Card:
- I stamped the hedgehogs onto Whisper White card stock using Early Espresso Ink. Once dry, I added highlights with my Crumb Cake Stampin Blends Markers.
- The stump is stamped in Soft Suede and then all 3 pieces were fussy cut out.
- The strip of black and white designer paper across the bottom is from Petal Passion and I used it to frame out my artwork a bit.
- The card is an unusual size, 4 x 9-1/2, and fits into a legal sized envelope. I wanted that size to spread out the little scene I was creating with all my elements.
- Don’t you love the pop of colour from the hearts and leaves,? They are die cut with the Sweet Cake Framelits set in Melon Mambo and Lemon Lime Twist – adds the perfect amount of “happy” to the card.
- My sentiment is white heat embossed onto a scrap of Basic Black and trimmed to a banner, surrounded by little Enamel Shapes hearts.
- Look closely, I also used a wooden heart from the Hearts & Stars elements on the front of the little stump.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today, wishing you Happy Stamping.
and my Free Embellishments with your qualifying orders using this month’s Host Code. Full details here:
for the Hedgehugs Valentines Card: