Hi Friends, today I’m sharing two Hero Arts Fa La Llama cards for this months A Blog Named Hero Design Challenge – can you guess the theme Fa, La, La – haha.
Come on over to the A Blog Named Hero Blog and play along with us for your chance to win a $50. gift certificate from the lovely folks at Hero Arts. Just create a card using Hero Arts Products and load it to the linki button for this month…You can enter 5 times. This current challenge starts today, July 15th and runs through to August 10th, 2019.
FaLa Llama’s is another color layering set from Hero Arts, meaning you can stamp the outline and then line up the additional stamps to add the details to the image. Tons of fun, but for today’s cards, I decided I wanted to use my Copics and color them in as #theDailyMarker30day color challenge is coming to an end.
I’ve also been trying to use the other stamps that come in the sets so for today’s cards I used not only the sentiments, but the adorable snowflakes as well to create my wallpaper backgrounds for my cards.
For Hero Arts Fa La Llama Card #1
- I started by masking off the card front with Post It Note Tape and used Green Apple, Soft Pool and Cotton Candy Hero Arts inks to stamp a band of snowflakes across.
- Next, I used the Misty to stamp the Llama, colored him with my Copics and cut him out with the coordinating die.
- Finally, I white heat embossed the sentiment on a scrap of black, and added the musical notes and a green snowflake to the background.
- Super fast and easy and love the funky colors together.
Hero Arts Fa La Llama Card #2
- For the second card I opted for the more traditional Christmas colors.
- I started by white heat embossing the snowflakes randomly across the black card front.
- Next I again used the Misti to stamp my Llama and colored him with my Copics
- Finally, I cut a strip of green and white heat embossed the sentiment in the left corner before attaching it to the card front and adding a small strip of red card stock across the bottom just to anchor the color.
- I embellished the center of the snowflakes on both cards with the Pool Mixed Accents.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
P.S. if you do place an order through my affiliate links, please E-Mail Me with the date and amount along with your name and address as I would love to send you a thank you card.
for the Hero Arts Fa La Llama Cards: