HEY CHICK – GOOD NEWS..….Ok, the chick is below – here is the good news:
We are doing the happy dance around our house this weekend….I FINALLY got my 6 month C.T. scan results on Thursday afternoon and my results are “UNCHANGED”:
Yeah – No new cancer (just a spot to watch). I’m so ecstatic, I (almost) danced on a table. It was a year this past October I was first diagnosed with cancer, 4 surgeries later and a very long recoup time, I’m finally starting to feel like my old self again – but this news was what I have been waiting for.
Oscar’s Update: his tumor is also completely gone. He is still having a little lymph node issue and has now blow out his knee from running around too much, but his oncology team feels he has responded very well to treatment. They will never say an animal is cured, so getting the “responded very well”, is about as good as it gets in the doggy cancer world.
So, thank you so much for hanging with me through this mess, I sure appreciate it. I am now officially back to work full time and jumping right into building up my new Canadian Stampin Up Business. It feels a bit weird to be starting all over again from scratch, but I’m looking forward to it.
For the NEW YEAR: I have revamped a few things, but mostly, you are going to see a lot more blogging and videos from me as I work hard to earn your Stampin Up Business here in Canada. For those of you who are already supporting me, THANK YOU from the bottom of my grateful little heart!
Ok, enough about me – on to the chickens! This is a new set coming Jan 4/17 with the Occasions/Sale-a-bration New Catalogue roll out..and you can earn it for FREE with a $60. order. Are you humming that song “ain’t nobody here but us chickens”? that’s what pops into my head each time I see this set, haha..it’s such a happy and fun set.
it’s called Hey Chick! and it’s so stinkin cute!….check out the background…..isn’t it cool?
It’s created by inking up another New item coming in the Occasions Catalogue: The Hexagon Dynamics Textured Embossing Folder…and running it through the Big Shot – ta-da – “chicken wire”.
Ok, so it’s from the Urban Underground Suite in the new caddy, but it works for chickens too, haha…
I share the products and card measurements at the end of this post for you.
And, I have finished the Technique Challenge Class for December and it’s all loaded into Stamping and Blogging:
This class shows three different ways to use the amazing Masking Technique in your stamping projects.
- 3 – New step by step videos
- 3 – Full Picture step by step tutorials for you to print off
- 1 – Technique sheet to print off for your Binder.
Here is how you can obtain these Classes:
- Place a $50.00 or higher order though me (with the host code) in January to receive the free class – details here
- Become a member of Stamping and Blogging and have access to all of our Classes (to date there are 50 full stamping classes).
- Join my team and receive FREE Access to Stamping and Blogging & all the classes.
- Sign up for my January 2017 In-studio classes – here
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of being one of my Corgi Club customers here.
Love to receive Free Products? – If you live in Canada, sign up for my monthly newsletter here to receive my latest host code and bonus gift offer with purchase.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Hey Chick – Good News: simply click on the “shop with me” button above, I would love to be your demonstrator.
for Hey Chick – Good News!
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, mat in Real Red 4 x 5-1/4, embossed card front is Crumb Cake 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Watecolour Paper 3 x 3, mat in Real Red 3 x 3
- Sentiment: Embossed on a scrap of Basic Black 1 x 2
Product List for the Hey Chick – Good News Card – click on the images to shop in my Online Store:
Please note the embossing folder and stamp set are not available until Jan 4/2017