Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my card making blog. Is your Glass Half Full? Mine is most of the time, haha.. Do you ever look at a stamp set and instantly know who you can make cards for? The Stampin Up Half Full set did that for me….
Tips & Tricks for the “Is Your Glass Half Full?” card
In my world, this is the perfect “girlfriend card” stamp set. Good Friends, good wine, good times!….and of course I had to have a little fun watercoloring it.
I first stamped all the images with Archival Black Ink onto a piece of watercolour paper. Then I coloured them with the aqua painter and ink pad lids in Old Olive, Berry Burst and Rich Razzleberry before cutting them out.
I stamped the sentiment in Archival Black, on the card front before attaching it to a Basic Black Mat and then attached it to a Thick Whisper White card base. (recipe below).
I added the wine bottle with glue dots, then the glass with Dimensionals and the grapes also with Dimensionals.
I embellished with a few of the green Iridescent Sequins.
For the “Is your Glass Half Full?” Card:
- Art Pieces – Watercolor Paper 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 (to stamp color and cut out images)
- Card front: Whisper White 3-1/4 x 4-1/2
- Mat: Basic Black 3-3/8 x 4-5/8
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
Or how about a gift back to go with your card, beautifully coordinated by YOU!
This “Half Full” stamp set hosts beautiful images with fun fonts and comes in wood or clear mount.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 24,700 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 700 pins