today I’m sharing Jar of Haunts and Wetlands Stamps Combined. Mixing a little old with new for a fun fall/thanksgiving card.
Thanksgiving in Canada is a month earlier than in the states so I thought I better get in some seasonal stamping before it’s too late!
I had a 4 hour wait in the truck for Oscar’s treatment on Tuesday because Miss Lucy was with me. So, I took some watercolouring along, my favourite way to pass the time.
that’s one of the great things about this craft, it’s mobile…and as you can see, we found a nice sunny spot to spend the time. I may have a few “cup holder” expansion ideas for Ford however, LOL…
The images I stamped are from a new Holiday stamp set, Jar of Haunts. It has this awesome pumpkin plus the stamp to turn it into a jack o lantern if needed.
oh and blood, eyeballs and a few other fun things, haha…..and it coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits – an added bonus.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the pumpkin in StazOn Black and watercoloured it with my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids.
- Once I was finished colouring the pumpkin I cut it out.
- Then I used Crumb Cake Ink to stamp the wheat from the Wetlands Stamp Set on my Whisper White Background and the sentiment from Basket of Wishes.
- The sentiment is also stamped in Crumb Cake.
- I mounted the art piece to a piece of Old Olive to pull out the colour of the leaf, and then to a piece of Delightful Dijon for my card base.
- The strip across the top is the 3/8″ Ribbon trio Pack from the Holiday Catalogue also in Delightful Dijon…Seems like forever that I put ribbon on a card!
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Jar of Haunts and Wetlands Stamps combined card: simply click on the “shop with Sandi” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Shop my Online store 24/7
- by phone 306-764-0337
- E-Mail Me or in person
- Earn FREE stamps with Corgi Rewards
- FREE Foxy Friends Video Online Stamping Class
- Paper Pumpkin Bogo
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- over 2,500 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,000 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
The September Foxy Friends Stamping Class is up:
This month we have a Shadow Box Card and a Center Flip easel Card for those of you who love fun folds. A 10 minute or less card and a fun background technique with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 47 Classes (and over 500 videos and 390+ Tutorials) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
- Card Base: Delightful Dijon 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Old Olive 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 3
Product List for the Jar of Haunts and Wetlands Stamps combined card: