Hi cardmaking friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing Jar of Haunts and Wetlands Stamps Combined. Mixing a little old with new for a fun fall/thanksgiving card.
Thanksgiving in Canada is a month earlier than in the states so I thought I better get in some seasonal stamping before it’s too late!
I had a 4 hour wait in the truck for Oscar’s treatment on Tuesday because Miss Lucy was with me. So, I took some watercolouring along, my favourite way to pass the time.
that’s one of the great things about this craft, it’s mobile…and as you can see, we found a nice sunny spot to spend the time. I may have a few “cup holder” expansion ideas for Ford however, LOL…
The images I stamped are from a new Holiday stamp set, Jar of Haunts. It has this awesome pumpkin plus the stamp to turn it into a jack o lantern if needed.
oh and blood, eyeballs and a few other fun things, haha…..and it coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits – an added bonus.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I stamped the pumpkin in StazOn Black and watercoloured it with my Aqua Painter and ink pad lids.
- Once I was finished colouring the pumpkin I cut it out.
- Then I used Crumb Cake Ink to stamp the wheat from the Wetlands Stamp Set on my Whisper White Background and the sentiment from Basket of Wishes.
- The sentiment is also stamped in Crumb Cake.
- I mounted the art piece to a piece of Old Olive to pull out the colour of the leaf, and then to a piece of Delightful Dijon for my card base.
- The strip across the top is the 3/8″ Ribbon trio Pack from the Holiday Catalogue also in Delightful Dijon…Seems like forever that I put ribbon on a card!
- Card Base: Delightful Dijon 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Old Olive 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3 x 3
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.