Hi stampers, my share today is some Jar of Haunts Fun. Jar of Haunts is one of the spooktacular new Halloween sets in the Holiday Catalogue for this year and I had some creative fun with it.
Did you notice that it coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits? WOW – now we have 3 stamp sets that coordinate.
For my first card, I cut a piece of watercolour paper and did a quick wash with some Soft Suede Ink.
When it was dry I stamped the sentiment, spider and web (from Spooky Fun another awesome Halloween set), in the top right corner then attached it to a Pumpkin Pie mat and a Basic Black card base
I stamped my main images in StazOn Black onto some watercolour paper and coloured them with my Aqua Painter and inkpad lids, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, soft suede and a little old olive. Cut them out and attached them to the card.
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Watercolour Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Pieces: Watercolour paper 3 x 4-1/2
I call this one the Three Amigos, haha…basically the instructions are the same as above except this time, I used a piece of the Halloween Night Designer Paper for my card front, isn’t it awesome!….and peeking out from under it, a piece of the new Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper – don’t you love a little bling!
and check out the top right corner – Halloween Night Enamel Dots – the perfect embellishment and matches the colour of my eyes, haha…on the card!
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Halloween Night Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Watercolour paper 3 x 4-1/2
- Pumpkin Jar: Pumpkin Pie 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
and my third share, two jars to decorate the front and the background is created with two more pieces of the Halloween Night Designer Paper. The bottom piece was 2 x 3-7/8 and I angle cut it before attaching it.
If you love making Halloween cards and projects like I do – you still have time to order these products – but you need to hurry so they arrive in time – check the product list at the end of this post for links to my online store
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry 4-1/4 x 11 – score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: – Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5-1/4
- Halloween Night Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and 2 x 3-7/8
- Art Piece: Watercolour paper 2 x 3 and Pumpkin Pie 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
DO YOU LIVE in Prince Albert Sk Canada? – or close?
If so – I have Two New Technique Clubs starting this week and there are a couple of openings. Hey, it’s snowing – you may as well come to Technique class right?
We are going to be doing the Joseph Coat Technique and this is one of three of the cards we will be making plus you get a technique sheet to take home too.
- Wednesday October 19th – 1 – 3 p.m. – one spot left
- Saturday October 22 – 1-3 p.m. – two spots left
If you are interested, phone me 306-764-0337 or click here for the details.
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the benefits and rewards of being one of my Corgi Club customers here.
Love to receive Free Products? – If you live in Canada, sign up for my monthly newsletter here to receive my latest host code and bonus gift offer with purchase.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Jar of Haunts fun card: simply click on the “shop with me” button, I would love to be your demonstrator.
Along with my almost daily blog posts sharing project ideas with you; once every couple of weeks I’ll send you a Newsletter with all the latest updates – my customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
- Buy 3 get 1 FREE – Designer Paper Sale
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- over 2,500 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,000 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
and over at Stamping and Blogging this past weekend I loaded 4 new One Sheet Wonders:
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on these fun new cards.
Product List for the Jar of Haunts Fun Card: – click on the links to view in my online store: