Hi stampers, my share today is some Jar of Haunts Fun. Jar of Haunts is one of the spooktacular new Halloween sets in the Holiday Catalogue for this year and I had some creative fun with it.
Did you notice that it coordinates with the Everyday Jars Framelits? WOW – now we have 3 stamp sets that coordinate.
For my first card, I cut a piece of watercolour paper and did a quick wash with some Soft Suede Ink.
When it was dry I stamped the sentiment, spider and web (from Spooky Fun another awesome Halloween set), in the top right corner then attached it to a Pumpkin Pie mat and a Basic Black card base
I stamped my main images in StazOn Black onto some watercolour paper and coloured them with my Aqua Painter and inkpad lids, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, soft suede and a little old olive. Cut them out and attached them to the card.
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11 score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Watercolour Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Pieces: Watercolour paper 3 x 4-1/2
I call this one the Three Amigos, haha…basically the instructions are the same as above except this time, I used a piece of the Halloween Night Designer Paper for my card front, isn’t it awesome!….and peeking out from under it, a piece of the new Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper – don’t you love a little bling!
and check out the top right corner – Halloween Night Enamel Dots – the perfect embellishment and matches the colour of my eyes, haha…on the card!
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Pumpkin Pie Glimmer paper 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: Halloween Night Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Watercolour paper 3 x 4-1/2
- Pumpkin Jar: Pumpkin Pie 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
and my third share, two jars to decorate the front and the background is created with two more pieces of the Halloween Night Designer Paper. The bottom piece was 2 x 3-7/8 and I angle cut it before attaching it.
- Card base: Rich Razzleberry 4-1/4 x 11 – score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: – Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5-1/4
- Halloween Night Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and 2 x 3-7/8
- Art Piece: Watercolour paper 2 x 3 and Pumpkin Pie 2-1/2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.