Do you love stamping techniques? I have one for you – Joseph’s Coat Technique with Vintage Leaves.
I chose warm fall colours for my card as it’s Thanksgiving Weekend here in Canada, so HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!…
It’s also cooled off up here (we have snow), so I thought the warm and cuddly Cable Knit Embossing Folder would make a fitting background for my art piece. Now all I need is a cup of Coco!
Sandi’s Tips & tricks:
- Use a sponge to add colour all over the art piece. I used Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie and Shimmery White card stock.
- Stamp the leaf images in VersaMark Ink and heat emboss with Clear Embossing Powder
- Use a brayer or a sponge to cover the entire piece with Early Espresso Ink.
- Use a dry cloth or paper towel to rub any ink off the embossed leaves.
- Cut the art piece down to 3 x 4-1/4 and mount to a Very Vanilla Mat.
- Wrap with Baker’s Twine and add the sentiment, stamped in Early Espresso on a small piece of Bermuda Bay.
- Use the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder to emboss another piece of Bermuda Bay as the card front and attach that to a card base of Very Vanilla.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.