Hi stamping friends and welcome back to my card making blog. I have a couple of fun cards to share with you today and a reminder, it’s the LAST CHANCE for the Merry patterns Stamp Set as the incentive ends Oct 31 – that’s 4 short days away.
My set arrived right before my surgery so I have only now had a chance to play with it, and boy did I play….
Great fonts for the sentiments, two step stamping for the deer and candles, this stamp set could single handedly take you through the holidays. AND, check below for a chance to win one of these stamp sets.
Last Chance for the Merry Patterns Stamp Set – Card #1
- I didn’t want to fussy cut out that deer, so I cut an art piece panel that was just large enough to stamp the deer and the sentiment in Soft Suede and Real Red.
- I added a strip of the Quilted Christmas DSP between the two to set up a base for some die cut pines (Pretty Pines Thinlits), a little wooden star and a pretty red bow.
- Once matted in Real Red to really make it pop, I mounted it to a layer of Merry Little Christmas Designer paper, a Real Red Mat and a Crumb Cake card base.
- Super easy right? while providing the beautiful traditional look we all love.
Last Chance for the Merry patterns Stamp Set – Card #2
- I LOVE gold and white Christmas cards don’t you? and I like to add a bit of Crumb Cake to them too. So, for the two step stamping on the candles, I combined Crumb Cake and Real Red because I wanted that art piece to POP.
- Creating the fabulous gold and white background was a cinch: just two pieces of the Merry Little Christmas Designer Paper (page 37 of the Holiday Catalogue) – you are definitely going to be seeing more of this paper from me….it’s BEAUTIFUL.
- Over the seam I added a strip of the Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edge Ribbon, and then the real red 1/8″ solid ribbon. Both are used again under the candles, along with some mini gold sequins.
- Again, a super easy card to create as the designer paper does all the heavy lifting and the two step stamping makes the art piece fabulous.
Need more card ideas for this great stamp set – Check out my Merry Patterns PINTEREST BOARD – here:
How do you get your hands on this stamp set?
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today
- be one of 25,200 following me on PINTEREST
- My Fastest Growing Board – NEW – 2017 Annual Catalog Pin Board – over 2,700 pins
- NEW – Holiday Catalogue 2017 – over – 1,000 pins