Hi card making friends, today’s share is the Lift Me Up Bundle and Blog Candy Day #5. If you like this bundle you are going to LOVE my blog post tomorrow – a little secret I have been keeping for over a month, whoo hoo!…it’s almost here!…
Ok, back to today! I wanted to make a quick and easy card, with a masculine feel to it for a male friend who has just started his cancer battle!..This one fit the bill.
The Lift Me Up Bundle with the Coordinating stamps and dies made creating this card a breeze
I LOVE the colour combo of Crumb Cake and Black don’t you? And this card couldn’t be easier:
- The art piece is 2-3/4 x 3-3/4 Whisper White, use Crumb Cake and StazOn Black to stamp the sentiment and clouds.
- Use Black Ink (I used StazOn), to stamp two balloons in a scrap of Crumb Cake card stock about 2-1/2 x 3 and then cut them out with the coordinating Up & Away Thinlits.
- Use your Snail Adhesive to layer all the pieces together on the card front and then use Dimensional to attach the Balloons, that way, the card will still fit in an envelope without extra postage.
and because the inside of the card is black, I added a crumb cake mat and then a piece of whisper white, also stamped – hey the stamps were dirty, why not, haha…
This is one of my all time favourite bundles from Stampin’ Up! and if you don’t have it yet, I can guarantee by the end of tomorrow you will be ordering it, ha-ha…My blog post goes live at 2 Mountain Time tomorrow, so don’t miss it.
Ok, Now I have to sign off because I’m still not finished one of my projects for tomorrow ha-ha…I work better under pressure!… LOL – here’s the card dets!
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, Neutrals Designer Paper Stack – 4 x 5-1/4
- Art Piece: Whisper White 2-3/4 x 3-3/4, mat – crumb cake 2-7/8 x 3-7/8, mat – basic black 3 4
- Balloons: Crumb Cake 2-1/2 x 3
and TODAY’s BLOG CANDY:
Leave me a comment answering today’s question for your chance to win:
Q – What’s your current favourite Die Set from Stampin Up?
Thanks so much for visiting me today.