Happy Boxing Day everyone, hope you enjoyed Christmas Day. Now that the work is all done, presents unwrapped and you have stuffed yourself with Buttertarts, (oh wait, that’s me, haha), we can relax and enjoy the season. I did with a few NEW products from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue – Lift Me Up from Stampin Up.
This new catalogue along with the Sale-a-bration brochure goes live Jan 4th 2017. If you live in Canada, need a copy and plan on placing your next order through me, please Email Me I would be happy to pop them into the mail for you. These catalogues is so full of fun and creative new products and card ideas, you don’t want to miss it.
When I lived in Vernon B.C. I used to air balloon, it’s so thrilling – so this LIFT ME UP bundle was at the top of my Wish List:
BEST DEAL: There are two purchasing bundles for this amazing Stamp/Thinlits set – available Jan 4 2017
#144711 – Wood Bundle $68.25
#144712 – Clear Bundle $59.25
Don’t forget – for each $60. of product in your order you can choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration Item (starting Jan 4th – the catalogue will be posted in my right sidebar)
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Sponge Bermuda Bay ink from the top left of the card front down about half way
- With Bermuda Bay ink stamp the large balloon onto the Bermuda Bay cardstock
- with Crushed Curry ink stamp the small balloon onto the So Saffron cardstock
- cut both out with the coordinating UP & AWAY Thinlits
- Cut the large cloud out of the piece of Vellum cardstock
- Cut the “Love” word (from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits) out of the Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Stamp “love is in the air” on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock and trim
- Dry fit the vellum cloud and two balloons onto the card front and stamp the small swirly cloud twice.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the card front to the card base
- Use Dimensionals to attach the vellum cloud to the card front
- Use Dimensionals to attach the blue balloon over the left side cloud to hide the dimensional then attach the yellow balloon tucking it just under the blue balloon to add depth (also attached with Dimensionals).
- Use Multipurpose Glue to attach the word “LOVE” and then dimensionals to attach “is in the air”.
- Embellish with 3 Silver Sequins, placing one on the right side of the cloud to cover the Dimensional.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.