Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Lots of Happy Card Kit Purple Card
Today’s Share, Lots of Happy Card kit Purple Card is another created with the stamp set from the kit.
The Lots of Happy Card Kit is on page 15 of the Stampin Up Occasions Catalogue and is an amazing card kit creating 20 beautifully artist cards and then you have this lovely floral stamp set left over to play with. You can also order a replacement card kit and have a “groundhog day”, building them all again, haha.
How to create the Lots of Happy Card Kit Purple Card:
- Use the Stampin Trimmer to cut a piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock to 4-1/4 x 11 and then score and fold at 5-1/2
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 3-3/4 x 5 and use the Basic Black Ink to stamp the floral images randomly over the piece.
- Use the Stampin Up Watercolor Pencils/Aqua Painter or Stampin Blends to color the images.
- Attach to a Basic Black mat cut at 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 and then adhere to the card base using Stampin Up Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a 5/8 x 3-3/4 strip of the stripped Petal Passion Designer Paper, mat it with a piece of Basic Black cut 3/4 x 3-3/4 and attach across the bottom section of the card.
Which Black Ink to use:
Use the Basic Black Archival Black ink when you will be getting your piece wet, Aqua Painters, Blender Pens, watercolor pencils etc. This black ink is waterproof and will not smudge. TIP – it takes a bit to dry, so heat set it.
To Create the layered Sentiment Piece:
- Make loops with some Gold Metallic Thread and attach with a glue dot to the left side.
- Cut a 6″ piece of Old Olive 1/8″ sheer ribbon, fold it in half and attach it to the center of the stripped designer paper on the right where you are going to build up the sentiment layers.
- Use a piece of Gold Foil Sheet 1 x 4-1/4 and die cut the border filigree from the Petals & More Thinlits set. Attach to the card using small drops of multi-purpose glue.
- Attach a small metallic gold foil doily.
- Die cut a Wisteria Wonder circle with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and attach over the gold doily.
- Use Dimensionals to attach one of the extra sentiment pieces from the kit over the circle.
For the inside of the Lots of Happy Card Kit Purple Card:
- Cut the pieces the same as the card front. Add the stripped panel at the bottom this time.
- Stamp the floral image in the center and colour.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. The products used in today’s card are listed at the end of the post for you. Wishing you Happy Stamping.
To Create the Lots of Happy Card Kit Purple Card: